*Here’s some links I loved this past week or so while reading some of my favorite blogs*
- I used to make Chicken Kiev a lot before I was Paleo. This recipe is a fantastic paleofied version using coconut flour. (Via Chowstalker)
- There were a lot of great summer recipe round-ups last week for the Fourth of July. Melissa Jowlan’s was definitely one of my favorites – her recipes are always amazing!
- Buzzfeed covered 38 Anthropologie hacks. I totally want to make a lot of these – especially the custom bookholder.
- For those who freelance, Sarah has a great post on keeping your sanity and keeping organized while working from home.
Life/ HEALTH/ EXERCISE
- You know I love creating lists of goals and tracking my progress as I work through them. Mary just created a new set of goals to accomplish by her next birthday – I love her list! Feel free to send some paleo doughnuts and chicken liver mousse my way
- I love how Jess Lively put together a survey to see what direction her readers were looking for in her blog. I might try something like this soon.
- A few months ago, I hurt my shoulder during Crossfit, and it took me awhile to heal. Too bad I didn’t have this post from Nerd Fitness back then – it’s a great explanation of what to do after an injury.