*Here’s some links I loved this past week or so while reading some of my favorite blogs*
- Grilled Nopales (Cactus Paddles) I see these at the farmer’s market all the time, but I’ve never been quite sure how to cook them. Seems like it would be fun to try and expand my flavor horizons. (The Domestic Man) via Chowstalker.
- Cauliflower Tortillas I miss me some tortillas. These don’t sound too hard, and I bet they taste good. (Slim Palate) via Chowstalker.
- What size pressure cooker should I buy? great for an introduction on what size pressure cookers to buy first. (Hip Pressure Cooking)
- Baked Eggs With Hollandaise Sauce – OMG I want to make this now. (Against All Grain)
- Estimating Freezer Space: I’ve been wanting to buy beef in bulk, but I’ve always been nervous about how much freezer space I actually need. This post gives a great visual on just how much meat a whole cow makes.
- I want this afghan - I need to start crocheting again. (IDA Interior Lifestyle)
Life/ Health/ Exercise
- I love how Steve Kamb incorporates play into working out with his Amazing Spider Man Workout Plan. This makes me want to walk down to the park and jump around on things. (Nerd Fitness)
- ” All you have to do is understand that everything you do today is creating your future. The actions you take (or don’t take), the things you say (or don’t say), and the way you think about yourself have a huge impact on where you end up in life..” (Sage Grayson)
- How to Get Fitter, Faster, and Stronger with Quality Sleep – I need to read this post, and then read it again. I know I’m not getting as much sleep as I should be, and a lot of days it’s because I’m getting up extra early for 6am Crossfit. Must get to bed earlier or start taking naps (Mark’s Daily Apple)
- A Four Step Plan to Feel Better – Excellent advice. (Yes and Yes)