I’ve really been missing writing link love posts, so I’ve decided to bring them back. Sundays seem to be the best day for me to post them, since I do a majority of my blog reading on Saturdays.
*Link Love covers a variety of topics: style, sustainability, adorable kitten pictures. Basically whatever strikes my fancy during the week. Enjoy!*
- S. from Academichic shows us that wildflowers are the perfect accessory for a black and white polka dot dress.
- Tatertots and Jello is one of my new favorite blogs. I absolutely love this DIY of meal-planning magnets she posted. These would look so cute on my fridge, and they would make planning what to cook so much easier!
- I just discovered Makeshift, and I’m absolutely mesmerized. Natalie has committed to wear only things she has handmade herself for a year. That includes clothes, shoes, socks, underwear, coats, accessories, bathing suits, everything! She’s 272 days into the project, and her creations are amazing.
- The Green Phone Booth has an awesome re-use suggestion for cardboard - layer compost on it and plant a garden over it! The cardboard will kill the grass and weeds underneath, and eventually biodegrade.
- Also from The Green Phone Booth, a very insightful and reflective post on coming to terms with spending more money on groceries in order to keep yourself and your family healthy.
- Joyful Abode posted a homemade York Peppermint Patty recipe. This looks and sounds seriously yummy.
- Sew Can Do posted a tutorial on making insulated lunch bags. I am SO making a custom one for my bento box.
- Garden Mama offers up a recipe for natural mosquito repellent.