ETA: Don’t forget, I’m still selling a few of my handknits!
- Need an awesome, DIY gift idea for Valentines day? Why not create an awesome photo flip book of yourself blowing kisses like Color Me Katie?
- Sarah Von of Yes and Yes posted about her new Flickr group, Moments of Win. These are some seriously inspiring photos and stories.
- Oranges and Apples lets us know about some fab UK websites that sell environmentally sound clothes and shoes.
- I am powerless to resist videos of adorable, fluffy kittens. Thanks Itty Bitty Kitty Commitee, for always giving me my kitten fix!
- While we’re talking about how awesome cats are, what could more squeal-inducing than kitties wearing wigs? (via In Between Dreams)
- This lovely lady proves that cycling and style don’t have to be mutually exclusive. I love her trike! (via Let’s Go Ride a Bike)
- Audi at Fashion For Nerds posted a great scarf tying tutorial.
- Over-dyeing is a great way to turn a blah garment into something fabulous. Sally over at Already Pretty put together a fantastic tutorial explaining how to overdye.